Child and Family Guidance Center: Online Continuing Education
Welcome to the Child and Family Guidance Center's CEQuick™
Welcome to the Child and Family Guidance Center's CEQuick™ where mental health professionals can obtain new skills and knowledge while earning continuing education credits. An extensive library of clinical and management courses are available along with our own HIPAA trainings. Each online course provides concise, comprehensive and relevant information that will help participants improve clinical competence, acquire new skills and learn about current research. You can take these courses at your own pace, any time of the day or night - whenever you have the time.*
As a benefit to the CFGC workforce, all staff, interns and volunteers are eligible to take courses at NO COST. Please contact Jena Schrader at 818-739-5128 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.
To take a course, follow these steps:
- Be sure that you are at http://cfgc.cequick.com. Your coupon code will not work if you are at http://www.cequick.com or any other CEQuick site.
- Browse our courses either by typing a keyword on the top left or clicking the appropriate department on the blue bar at the top of this page.
- Add them to your shopping cart.
- Enter your coupon code, and the cost will be waived at Checkout.
- Complete the course materials.
- Take the test (you must score 80% or higher to pass).
- Print your CE certificate for your records.
First Time Users to this site:
- If you are accessing this new site for the very first time, you will be asked to register.
- Complete the form at check out. (NOTE: you will only need to do this once.)
- Please remember your log-in and password. Neither HR nor IT will have a record.
* Please note that CFGC's Online CEU policy (PM 2007-1) states that any online training time must not interfere with any client services or any of your usual work activities. Coursework must be taken on personal time (before or after work hours), not during your normally scheduled work hours, unless you are using accrued vacation, professional, or personal days with prior approval from your service director. You may not use sick leave time to take any coursework.